Content (e.g. text, images, video) on the LFNY Life blog may not be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without the Lycée Français’ express permission in advance. You may link to the LFNY Life blog as long as:
1. you do not state or imply that the Lycée Français de New York or the LFNY Life blog is endorsing any third-party products and/or services;
2. you do not misrepresent your relationship with the Lycée Français de New York, present any false information about the Lycée Français de New York or appear to speak on behalf of the Lycee Francais de New York; and
3. your site does not publish content:
– in breach of intellectual property rights;
– that is illegal, discriminatory, pornographic, harassing, libelous, promotes the use of alcohol, drugs or tobacco or creates a hostile environment;
– that is inappropriate for children; or
– on pages that contain computer viruses, trojan horses, corrupted data or other potentially harmful software or data.
4. You do not use the blog to transact commercial activity or promote political candidates or parties.
Any comment or statement posted on the LFNY Life blog represents the individual opinion of the user posting that comment and not of the Lycée Français de New York itself. The information contained on the LFNY Life blog constitutes general information and commentary only.
This information does not constitute legal, medical, educational, business or other advice to any individual who visits the blog.
In order to create an environment conducive to constructive conversation, users of the LFNY Life blog are expected to be respectful in all online interactions and not post or send content:
– in breach of intellectual property rights; or
– that is illegal, discriminatory, pornographic, harassing, libelous, promotes the use of alcohol, drugs or tobacco or creates a hostile environment; or
– that involves hate speech or bullying.
The LFNY Life blog welcomes feedback in its comments section but keep in mind that:
– All comments are moderated prior to publication;
– Comments that are derogatory, attacking the author or the other commentators, unrelated to the topic or look like spams will not be published;
– Comments that identify students at the school will not be publish;
– The moderator reserves the right to delete any comments that isn’t in line with the blog’s editorial line.
Users of the LFNY blog should not post pictures of others without permission and must delete any pictures if an individual makes that request about the use of his or her image.
By posting content to the LFNY Life blog you agree that Lycee Francais will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, modify and otherwise use such material, with or without attribution for any and all purposes.
Lycee Francais does not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on the LFNY Life blog and may make changes to the material on the LFNY Life blog or delete material at any time and without notice.
Lycee Francais shall not be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of the LFNY Life blog.
You agree that Lycee Francais may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the LFNY Life blog with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these terms and conditions of use.